Head Coach of Estonia
1. How long do you work with this team?
I got the appointment on 9 December 2013.
2. What are your accomplishments?
I hope my first accomplishments with this team to appear at the tournament.
3. Have you heard about Granatkin Memorial before?
I saw the posters as I was at the Commonwealth Cup 2012 with the team U-21, so I knew it existed.
4. What are your goals for this tournament?
My goals are to learn the team and decide how I should work with them in future.
5. Will you be able to assemble the strongest possible team?
For this team is new to me I will make out on the spot who is the strongest and who is the weakest.
6. Are you informed about your opponents?
Speaking of our group, I know Russia, Slovenia and Moldova are always technically skilled and strong teams.
7. Have you been to Saint Petersburg?
As I said, I was at the Commonwealth Cup in 2012, and we also visited St. Petersburg in the frames of the PRO coaching courses when for three days we were studying the operation of FC Zenit.
8.What can you say about the city?
It has a very beautiful architecture and quality sports constructions.
9. Would you like and will you be able to see something, besides the football?
If we get such an opportunity we will surely visit the Hermitage and Old St. Petersburg.