Head Coach of Slovenia
1. How long do you work with this team?
I have been assigned to this team on 2nd of December 2013, so I will only work with them 3 days before the tournament. Nevertheless I have received a lot of information from their previous coach.
2. What are your accomplishments?
They have qualified for U17 Elite Round tournament in 2013.
3. Have you heard about Granatkin Memorial before?
Yes, I have heard a lot of good things from the members of the staff that have been there in 2013.
4. What are your goals for this tournament?
Although we respect our opponents, our goal is to win every match.
5. Will you be able to assemble the strongest possible team?
I am sure I will have our strongest team on disposal.
6. Are you informed about your opponents?
Yes, we have played against Russia in Elite Round. We lost 1:2. We haven’t played against Estonia or Moldova yet.
7. Have you been to Saint Petersburg?
8.What can you say about the city?
I can’t wait to visit it because I have heard a lot of nice things about it. The only thing that concerns me a little is Russian cold.
9. Would you like and will you be able to see something, besides the football?
I would like to see Saint Isaac’s Cathedral and also Lakhta Center and Bolsheokhtinsky Bridge. If we’ll have the opportunity I would also like to visit Stroganov and Catherine palace.