1. How long do you work with this team?
I work with this team from 16.12.13.
2. Have you heard about Granatkin Memorial before?
Last year I was an assistant coach of Belarus national team on this tournament.
3. What are your goals for this tournament?
Participation in this splendid tournament is a great chance for education and development of players, that potentially can become candidates for the A-national team. Also, that would be our first step of preparation for the qualifying cycle of EURO U19 in 2015.
4. Will you be able to assemble the strongest possible team?
Hopefully, we can.
5. Are you informed about your opponents?
Just recently became a head coach, I have all the information I need - will begin to study it.
6. Have you been to Saint Petersburg?
Yes. I have been visiting this tournament for many years.
7.What can you say about the city?
I enjoyed being there. Architecture, sights, historic places on one side and high level of organization on the other.
8. Would you like and will you be able to see something, besides the football?
Definitely. Since this city have change so much.